1) For each person currently on home title, a clearly legible copy of driver’s license showing date of birth;
2) For each person currently on title, a Copy of Social Security card;
3) Declaration page for the Homeowner’s Insurance policy;
4) Most recent mortgage statement, including a recent statement for any lines of credit;
5) Original Counseling Certificate, signed in BLUE INK. (The counselor will mail you the certificate, which all counselees will sign in BLUE INK.);
6) Three months’ worth of bank statements;
7) Property tax receipt, or copy of property tax waiver.
NOTE: This is a basic list. Underwriting may request additional information, based upon your particular circumstances. Common examples of additional items include a death certificate for a late spouse, a letter of explanation for unusual circumstances, or a copy of a final divorce decree.